Early Flight Stock Footage Collection Download – Royalty Free: Forty-Four (44) Early Flight Stock Footage in SD for quick digital download at great royalty free prices! Archival stock footage exploring the history of aviation from 1900 to the 1930s – includes the Wright Brothers and the Hindenburg (LZ-129).
Early Flight Stock Footage Collection Download
Early aviators from around the globe take to the sky in these video clips showing amazing innovators like the Wright Brothers flights, French aviator Voissin in take-off attempts, and Louis Bleriot and Charles Lindbergh in preparation for their historic flights. A wide variety of planes are depicted, from very early, simple flying machines (some quite comical) to World War I, U.S. Airmail planes and the Douglas World Cruisers. Successful first flights or tragic accidents like the Hindenburg, newsworthy or documentary material, these nostalgic black and white clips cover a broad range of aviation history.
You get all forty-four (44) archival stock footage clips for one low price!
Early Flight Stock Footage Download Specifications
Frame Size: 720×486 SD
Frame Rate: 30 FPS
File Type: Quicktime / MOV
Model Release: NA
Property Release: NA
Featured Early Flight Stock Footage Collection Download Clips Include:
- Hindenburg Airship (LZ-129) On Fire – Crashing Stock Footage
- Aviation Archival Stock Footage of Douglas World Cruiser Take Off Flight Stock Footage
- Aviation Archival Stock Footage of Charles Lindbergh Spirit of St. Louis Take Off Landing Paris Ticker Tape Stock Footage, aka “Lucky Lindy”
- Curtiss Jenny Stock Footage
- Wright Brothers Stock Footage
- U.S. Airmail Airplane Stock Footage
- Louis Bleriot Stock Footage
- Funny Crazy Flying Machine Stock Footage
- Voisin Stock Footage
- Santos Dumont Demoselle Plane Stock Footage
- Glenn Curtiss Water Flight Stock Footage
- World War One Dogfight Stock Footage
- Zeppelin Airship Stock Footage
Early Flight Stock Footage Collection Download Preview
* There is no watermark on the master stock footage you buy.
>> This archival aviation stock footage is public domain sourced. Your purchase is payment of a library access fee, not a license fee as no license is required. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information. <<
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel <-Click! (A new window will open)